Salsaman just announced the release of LiVES 0.9.9.7
Add “livetext” effect/generator.
– see release notes for instructions
Fix MIDI device autodetection.
– a MIDI controller on /dev/midi1 should now be automatically discovered
Fix “force single monitor” bug.
– this setting was accidentally not fully implemented in the last release
Correct audio synch when encoding a selection (regression).
Small cleanups in OSC and event_list code.
Add OMC command “/clip/encode_as”.
– this is related to the batch processing tool (See below)
Created LiVES batch processing tool (/tools/batchproc).
– see release notes for more details