Alexandre Quessy has just released Toonloop version 1.1 for Debian/Ubuntu GNU/Linux! The Debian packages for Toonloop and Pygame (its dependency) can be found at http://toonloop.com/?q=download
New in Toonloop 1.1 :
* Added groups of options. One for each effect.
* Unified interface to GLSL effects.
* Added simplechroma, lumakey, leavecolor and brcosa effects.
* Background image is one taken using a special key stroke.
* Able to add or delete frames anywhere in a clip.
* Playback direction : forward, backward, back&forth.
* Display a progress bar when saving a clip.
* Shift-Q to quit, and not ESC anymore.
There is a lot of new documentation for new users. See the How-To at the http://toonloop.com/?q=how-to URL. Any hint on how to improve the documentation is welcome. Make sure to try out the new effects by typing the “N” key in Toonloop. There are a few new screenshots at http://toonloop.com/?q=screenshots
Toonloop is going to be used in many events in the next few months. Please subscribe to the Toonloop mailing list if you are interested. See http://toonloop.com/?q=support for the mailing list.